About the Center of Innovation for Logistics
The Center of Innovation for Logistics is the leading statewide resource for fueling logistics industry growth and global competitiveness. The Center provides the technical industry expertise, collaborative research, and partnerships needed to help the industry connect, compete, and grow globally.
Whether air or ground, rail or sea, the Center understands global supply chain issues and helps companies find practical answers to complex challenges. With focus areas in freight transportation, warehousing & distribution centers, and logistics technology the Center provides connectivity to the entire logistics industry. Exclusive to Georgia, the Center addresses the logistics and transportation needs of any existing company or one looking to expand or locate to Georgia.
The Center represents all segments of the logistics industry and provides a unique platform for companies to network, address industry issues and share knowledge. Simply put, the Center is a catalyst to help logistics-enabled businesses connect, compete and grow, This includes the following goals:
- Advance a collaborative cross-sector network resulting in improved efficiency, added business opportunity, and a collective industry voice.
- Accelerate innovative logistics solutions by connecting industry with problem-solvers from technology leaders and relevant, cutting-edge research in the University system.
- Provide concise and timely analysis of data, markets, and trends to help companies better navigate a complex and dynamic global economy.
- Directly assist companies of all types and sizes throughout Georgia to overcome challenges and capitalize on opportunities related to the movement of freight.
- Provide logistics expertise and resources to aid economic development professionals throughout Georgia in their efforts to grow existing industry and attract new business.
- Continuously improve the operational environment for logistics and transportation to help drive a more accessible, attractive and productive business climate Statewide.
- Broadly promote and showcase Georgia’s unique combination of logistics leadership, strengths, assets, and position as a gateway for global commerce.