In the News
December 16, 2014
Join Michael and his guests as they discuss the U.S. industrial sector. Discussions include:
* Current sector performance update
* Sector performance forecast
* Investment sales update
* Cap rates now and moving forward
* Factors impacting sector moving forward
* Best practices for space users
* Leasing issues in current market
* Businesses expanding and / or relocating
* Property attributes and lease negotiation trends
* Investor and user tips
November 18, 2014
As technology continues to become more sophisticated every day, companies are able to run leaner and more powerful operations. However, from manufacturing assembly lines to service industries, more and more professions are being replaced by machines and devices that eclipse the capabilities of humans.
October 28, 2014
Blueberries from Chile, Peru and Brazil may soon be heading toward U.S. tables via Savannah, Georgia, opening another shipping market in the city’s emergence as a major trade hub.
With a population of just 143,000, Savannah trails only New York City as an East Coast container port and ranks No. 4 nationally after Los Angeles and Long Beach, California, according to Datamyne and compiled by Bloomberg.
Subscribe and stay informed.